At Fillenwarth Beach, we recognize that your pets are valuable members of your family and welcome your well-behaved pets, subject to our pet policies:Guests must advise at check-in if there will be a pet in their room during their stay. We will give you a pet sign to put on your door so our associates will know there is a pet in the room. You will also be asked to agree to the terms of the policy.
- Pets must be appropriately restrained by the guest and must be either housebroken or crated.
- Pets must be crated when left unattended.
- We can often arrange pet sitters, with advance notice.
- Excessive barking is disruptive to others, at any time of day. Out of courtesy, you may need to stay with your pet.
- We have pet linens to cover sofas; please ask at the front desk or housekeeping.
- Guests must contact our housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time to service their room between 9 am and 4 pm.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on our property or in the neighborhood.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal damages resulting from their pet. Under Iowa law, pet owners are liable for damages and injuries caused by their pets. Please make certain the pet’s shot records are readily available and that your insurance is current when you arrive.